Friday, November 19, 2010

New Blog

Hi all!

Sorry for the lapse in posting, but I've been spending my free time over the last few weeks giving my novel, Lotusland, another revision and starting a new blog to help promote it. The blog can be found at:


I'm hoping to get a bit of notice for it by word-of-mouth prior to blitzing agents for representation when I go back to the U.S. for the holidays. So if any of you wonderful people want to have a look at what I've been working on (okay, off and on) since 2004, I'd be eternally grateful. I've included five full chapters and five chapter excerpts -- a peek at ten of the twenty-nine chapters that make up the novel, in fact. The whole blog is a work-in-progress, but I hope it's easy to navigate for everyone.

I'll try to get back to this blog soon. Thank you!

Sapuche

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment