Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Big Fat Pig


Amazingly, I took this photo in front of what's probably a one- or two-million-dollar house in Hanoi. The owners keep at least ten chickens, five dogs, and this gigantic pig in their front yard, which is basically a road. They do have a wonderful view of West Lake, though, once you get past all the rubble, dust, and mountains of bricks––belonging to the multitude of construction crews constantly at work there.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. That fat pig looks like my cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the puppy sleeping next to the pig too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: You must have one fat cat. Are you sure you don't own a pig?

    Mai: Yes, the puppy is de thuong lam. Maybe the next time I drive by I'll put it in my bag and take it home. (Borrowing it, of course, not stealing it.) : )

    ReplyDelete